You can now watch videos from the sessions here: westminster.ac.uk/digital-edge.
- Aimee Bateman talking about social media and job hunting
- Frances Gow on how to manage your online reputation
- Jim McClellan shares his views on digital literacy
- Andrew Rigby of the Group discusses the importance of brand for today’s social media savvy companies
- Jemma Perrin & Kevin Lawley run through the IT training opportunities on offer at the University of Westminter
- Panel discussion - What skills, what for? Frances Gow, Tarik Mahri, Rikki Morgan Tamosunas and David Chalcraft chaired by Gunter Saunders round off the day with discussion of the themes from the day